Follow The Republic:
• John Fox for his letter to the editor, from Alberta Ruble.
• Yard Barbour Guys for getting my water shut off.
• my neighbors, the Bryants, for bringing my Republic and Democrat to me, from Bea Badger.
• Candi Hester for all your hard work to help us find a house to buy, and close the deal, from Dave and Betsy.
• Robert V. Welmer for shooting three strokes under his age at St. Annes Gold course, from Wimpy.
• County Highway Garage employees for cutting weeds and brush on Legal Tender Road to improve visibility when driving, from a local resident.
• C.J. Williams for her outstanding letter to the editor, from another victim.
• Dr. Steve Brueggemann for restoring my sight to 20/20 vision with cataract surgery, from a grateful patient.
• Onions to…
• workers setting up for Ethnic Expo early in the week for blocking one of the few open streets in the area for no good reason.
• folks that have all day that seem to want to ride their bikes during the morning rush hour when people are trying to get to work and school.
• Congress for wasting taxpayers dollars.
• The Republic for the mass coverage of the marathon.
• whoever is responsible for the stoplights that only last for seven seconds at Second and Jackson streets.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.