Follow The Republic:
• Heather, Kendall and Moe for all the fun at the senior prom Saturday night, from Keepsake Village residents.
• Bert for the delicious lunch on Saturday, from Darlene.
• the person that mowed my mother’s yard this week.
• Tavel Optical for finding a frame to put my lenses in because my frame was broken beyond repair, from Richard Clark.
• Dave, Carol, Tim, Judy, Dan, Rebekah, Kiley, Debbie, Joe, Brian, Don, Kathy, Nellie, Fern, and Georgia for all your contributions to an awesome Fall Celebration, from Pastor Kelley and Apostolic Bible Church Family.
• the Centra teller on Union Street for making sure I retrieved my drivers’ license on Saturday morning, from a thankful customer.
• Onions to…
• whoever hit the red Mustang in the parking lot and drove off.
• people who complain about fireworks during the evening hours.
• people who charge too much for stuff at garage sales.
• people who don’t realize that a lot of people ride bikes to work and school.
• whoever stole the personalized dog blanket from Chicago’s Pizza.
• people who think my pit bull shouldn’t be able to run around loose.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.