Follow The Republic:
• Cameron Stone for planting my tulip and Easter lily bulbs, from Grandma Glenna.
• Dave, Carol, Tim, Judy, Dan, Rebekah, Kiley, Debbie, Joe, Brian, Don, Kathy, Nellie, Fern and Georgia for all your contributions to an awesome Fall Celebration, from Pastor Kelley and Apostolic Bible Church Family.
• Mark Fields for your generosity and help, from Sherri.
• David and Jodi Brockman for doing yard work and bringing food, from Raymond Rooks.
• Beth Thomas, her family and friends for organizing and putting on a beautiful senior prom for Keepsake Village residents.
• Kim at the Edinburgh Jay C store for helping me at the checkout line last Wednesday, from Julie.
• all the veterans who volunteered to be officers in the American Legion, from chaplain Paul Miner.
• Parkside Baptist Church youth and leader Brian Straub for their “random acts of kindness” to us, from Stuart and Jan.
• Jon Franz and Renner Motors for integrity and service in my recent auto purchase, from Doug Bell.
• Marc Nehring with Waste Servant recycling for offering such an organized, convenient, friendly and affordable recycling service in Columbus, from Cliff and Julia Federle.
• Gregg and paint-oven crew at Renner’s Collision Center for kindness and generosity in helping me with the bug problem in my car.
• Brian Wilder for your hard work and dedication and the great job on your season opener.
• runners on north side for wearing flashing lights when you are running on the streets, from Pat.
• the Columbus East Marching Band on another awesome performance this past weekend at Plainfield and bringing home another gold placement.
• James Atkins for his great letter to the editor.
• Dr. Hull for saving Angel, from Barbara Herold.
• Ron and Gloria Cochran for the wonderful cake for the senior prom on Saturday, from Keepsake Village residents.
• Paul Minnis and The Republic for a well-written article about the “Little Bodies, Big Fights” childhood cancer, from the McCauleys.
• Taffy Schroer for the ride to Four Seasons to see my mom, from Rebecca Fenske.
• Anthony at Sears Automotive for getting my wallet back to me, from Joe Kresovsky.
• Terry at Auto Zone for saving me that conversation, from Jennie Kline.
• Dr. Stoner and Dr. Vermillion and staff at Columbus Animal Hospital for your loving care of Ludo, from JoAnne and Dennis Anness.
• Onions to…
• people who think my pit bull shouldn’t be able to run around loose.
• the mail carrier for not picking up my outgoing mail Saturday.
• downtown business that does not properly display the American flag in conjunction with their corporate flag.
• driver of the mo-ped operating in the middle of Washington Street on the yellow line and the bicyclist riding in the the middle of 25th street on the yellow line Saturday night.
• storage shed owners who damaged our belongings and have not made any attempt to pay us for damages.
• person who failed to reportthat there is another middle school in Columbus whose runner got 17th in state and set the course record at Noblitt Park.
• whoever stole the water hose from the front of my house.
• people flying a foreign flag instead of an American one.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.