Follow The Republic:
• Col. Rick White for his letter to the editor, from a reader who agrees.
• co-workers at the bank for the lovely gifts during a difficult time, from Melissa.
• Columbus East students for providing wonderful support for the Lady Olympians soccer team at regional, from proud fans.
• people who found and returned my poms to Debbie on Friday night, from Clarissa Pike.
• Noah, Cole, Brenda and Linda for the visits, treats and new friendships, from Willow Crossing residents.
• the angels dining at Sadie’s Wednesday evening who helped my husband get me up and out to our car, from the humbled and embarrassed lady.
• sweet lady in yellow and gray top for buying lunch for the older couple in Wendy’s on Wednesday, from Eugene and Carolyn.
• James Atkins for his outstanding letter to the editor, from someone who agrees 100 percent.
• kind CRH employee in front of us in line who paid for our breakfast at the hospital Wednesday morning, from two grateful people.
• Tim Jarnigan at Kroger Pharmacy for being so special and courteous, from Marcia Sebastian.
• Onions to…
• the restaurant that puts the sweetener behind the counter, forcing customers to ask for it.
• no repairs being done to Rocky Ford Road between Taylor and Middle roads, making it very unsafe for walkers.
• the staff who did not attend the special event over the weekend.
• family restrooms in The Commons that lack toilet paper at 2:30 in the afternoon.
• whoever did the blacktopping on County Road 325W.
• the store that advertises items for sale and does not carry them in the store.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!