Follow The Republic:
• Cindy for the awesome job she does every day taking care of us, from Keepsake Village residents.
• all the great staff and doctors at Community Surgery Center and Community Hospital South for the extra-special care, from grateful patient Clarissa Pike.
• Robert E. Crussel for 35 years with Cummins Inc., from Cummins Depot team.
• the team at Auto Zone for being so helpful in fixing problems with vehicles.
• Tipton Lakes Athletic Club for looking so nice and clean, from a member.
• Renee at Max & Erma’s for making the dinner for the Edinburgh Community High School football team happen Thursday night, from Edinburgh Lancer football backers.
• John Fox, Adele Vincent and Robert Campbell for their letters to the editor, from Gary Hallum.
• Tim Hooten for being so patient, kind and understanding when times have been rough, from JoAnna Hooten.
• Officer Alyson Rech for providing my son with an awesome ride-along during Ethnic Expo, from a grateful mother.
• Onions to…
• those who don’t understand that the law states dogs must be secured at all times regardless of the breed.
• rock stations for talking over instrumental parts of the songs they play.
• people that don’t tip on $200 take-out orders from restaurants, costing servers almost 10 hours pay since they make $2.13 an hour and pay taxes on 10 percent of their sales.
• the person at eastside Walmart who picked up the food and rent money I dropped getting out of my vehicle Thursday and did not turn it in.
• mo-ped riders who do not follow rules of the road.
• the post office for not delivering our mail until between 5 and 6 p.m. every day.
• The Republic for printing twice about someone who thinks their pit bull should be able to run loose.
• people that lie.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.