Follow The Republic:
• the wonderful, kind manager and nurse who really helped me when I fell at Hobby Lobby on Saturday, from Lori Anderson.
• Barbara Herold for always being there when I need you, from Clarissa Pike.
• Patty for your kind card and gift card.
• the St. Louis Cardinals for being in this year’s World Series, from a big Cardinals fan.
• Columbus Optical for their kindness and friendliness and taking the time to fix glasses that need small repairs, from a woman who is grateful.
• Dr. Burdick and Dr. Dorenbusch and staff at CRH for their care during my surgery and recovery, from Ellen Wilson.
• Extreme Spirit Coach Brittany, Lindsey and the cheerleaders for a job well done at the Mega Jam competition Oct. 7, from a proud grandparent.
• Onions to…
• managers who drag their feet when it comes to approving the weekly schedule.
• whoever cut the branches off the small trees in the alley and did not move them to the median to be picked up.
• ministers who do not practice what they preach.
• newspapers that print pictures of fatalities on the front page.
• the government for giving Pakistan $1.6 billion while cutting benefits to U.S. citizens.
• The Republic for lauding the funding of additional students to take college prep tests, then pointing out the drop in the SAT scores at the local high schools.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.