Follow The Republic:
• Betty, Anita and staff at Papa Harry’s for another great catering job for our Woman of the Year reception.
• Doug Herold for bringing me a Frosty to cheer me up, from Sis Claire.
• the Icemen hockey team for their excellent team play last weekend resulting in their championship of the Trinity High School Hockey Shamrock Invitational in Louisville, Ky.
• the staff at Mill Race Center for being excellent hosts for the teen mural project, from Party SAFE.
• Suzanne and Wendy for all you do for all the students, parents and teachers, from Susanne E. Embry.
• Carol Sterling for her letter to the editor, from Roberta Ingram.
• the wonderful manager and nurse who helped me Saturday when I fell at Hobby Lobby, from Lori Anderson.
• Judy Richardson for bringing Rebecca to see me and staying to help us with our bills and orders, from Mary and Rebecca Fenske.
• James Goddard for his assistance, from John Tinkey.
• Dr. Gausmann and his amazing staff for the emergency dental care, from the Chui family.
• the Chicago Cubs for letting the Cardinals get to the World Series.
• the kind and thoughtful employee at Jo-Ann Fabric for helping me get the right fabric, Pat McChasney.
• Community Hospital South staff and doctors for the excellent care I received after my accident in Columbus.
• Onions to…
• high school administrators for not recognizing that the emphasis placed on coerced senior projects has done nothing to help prepare students for entrance into higher education.
• Columbus for wasting money on studies that we should be able to figure out as a community.
• ministers that play favorites among the congregation.
• the college for lying to incoming freshmen.
• the large box store for not having a prescription in stock when you go to pick it up.
• the city for not improving the dangers on Rocky Ford Road east of Taylor Road.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.