Follow The Republic:
• John Perkins for finding and returning my stolen wallet, from Erik Moody.
• Terri Lackey for being a generous, giving and loving person.
• the nice man and woman at Aldi’s on Wednesday night who told me I dropped my 20-dollar bill on the floor.
• Onions to…
• the heart physicians office that does not have a November calendar to schedule November patients.
• the postal service for stopping our mail three days early when it stated the date on the card.
• people who do not mind their own business in the workplace.
• The Republic for not posting my Orchids to the guys at Renner Collision Center to thank them for helping me with the bug problem in my car.
• the state legislature for giving our tax money to parochial schools and allowing our charter schools to close.
• the small-town utility for charging a high late fee when the money order was in the box by midnight.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.