Follow The Republic:
• Lois Wright on your retirement after 43 years at Marsh Supermarket, from your Marsh friends.
• United Way 211 for all you do and being a great place to volunteer and do my internship, from Shannon Wilson.
• the service department at Renner Motors for the great customer service and ensuring that our son made it to basketball tryouts.
• Lisa and Melody at SIHO for the expedited help in assisting me with an authorization, from Brittany P.
• female pastors who bring the word and sacraments to life in our churches, from Lawrence Jackman.
• the nice ladies at the middle school who do their jobs, from Kristen.
• my friend Elsie for looking me up after 61 years, from Virginia.
• all the volunteers in Hope with the Gleaners truck for their hard work and dedication and also the help in the community.
• Wade and Valerie Hooten for the nice Halloween goodies, from Granny and Pappy Fleetwood.
• Onions to…
• school corporations who don’t support religions our country was founded on.
• cafeteria staff who clean up and take away essential items while people are still in there eating.
• The Republic for always getting the Around Town information incorrect.
• people who walk in businesses talking on their cell, then continue while expecting everyone to listen to their conversation.
• The Republic for publishing all the ridiculous Orchids but carefully screening all Onions.
• the person who has been piling trash in his front yard and won’t call the city to pick it up.
• continued terrible pavement patching on County Road 325W.
• government giving our tax dollars to religious schools and religious charities when they should provide us all with insurance at no cost.
• stores that expect employees to train themselves instead of giving them proper training to enable them to succeed.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.