Follow The Republic:
• Lois Wright on your retirement after 43 years at Marsh Supermarket, from your Marsh friends.
• United Way 211 for all you do and being a great place to volunteer and do my internship, from Shannon Wilson.
• the service department at Renner Motors for the great customer service and ensuring that our son made it to basketball tryouts.
• Lisa and Melody at SIHO for the expedited help in assisting me with an authorization, from Brittany P.
• female pastors who bring the word and sacraments to life in our churches, from Lawrence Jackman.
• the nice ladies at the middle school who do their jobs, from Kristen.
• my friend Elsie for looking me up after 61 years, from Virginia.
• all the volunteers in Hope with the Gleaners truck for their hard work and dedication and also the help in the community.
• Wade and Valerie Hooten for the nice Halloween goodies, from Granny and Pappy Fleetwood.
• Onions to…
• school corporations who don’t support religions our country was founded on.
• cafeteria staff who clean up and take away essential items while people are still in there eating.
• The Republic for always getting the Around Town information incorrect.
• people who walk in businesses talking on their cell, then continue while expecting everyone to listen to their conversation.
• The Republic for publishing all the ridiculous Orchids but carefully screening all Onions.
• the person who has been piling trash in his front yard and won’t call the city to pick it up.
• continued terrible pavement patching on County Road 325W.
• government giving our tax dollars to religious schools and religious charities when they should provide us all with insurance at no cost.
• stores that expect employees to train themselves instead of giving them proper training to enable them to succeed.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!