Follow The Republic:
• The Republic for printing the Take Your Best Shot, from Paula Jarrett.
• Denise and Mike and staff at Mulligan’s Grill for a wonderful meal and good time for the Martin 65th anniversary celebration.
• Rick Henry at Henry Mechanical for a great job installing new heat and air, from a happy customer.
• Columbus North High School teacher Steve Perry for leading a wonderful “Silent Movie Night” project with his classes and bringing a fun approach to learning for your students.
• Trine University for all your help with our annual Skate and Scare, from Hamilton Center Ice Arena.
• Parkside PTO for providing the delicious dinners during our parent/teacher conferences, from the Parkside teachers.
• Ms. Katie Chaplin for being a nice teacher, from Tristen Knoblaugh.
• Cesar Deluna at North High School for helping me to make my welding perfect, from Brandon Myers.
• Jenny for the kind remarks concerning letters, from John V.
• The Republic for the terrific article in support of Blake Hanger, his family and friends.
• the kind man who paid to have my car fixed at Dexter’s Tire on Wednesday and for caring about the safety of my son, from the single mom.
• Onions to…
• local officials for thinking the most visible, desirable retail space downtown can be made additional space for the public and not generate the needed income to support The Commons.
• the government that feels they have to protect us from everything.
• The Republic for incorrect spelling of “sought” in the A3 headline Thursday morning.
• municipal officials for making Halloween trick or treating a day later.
• municipal officials for wanting to protect our children from rain but allowing them to roam the streets an hour after sunset.
• those who believe that health care bills were the No. 1 cause of bankruptcy when it is credit card debt unrelated to health care.
• the taxi driver for illegally parking every day.
• rental property owners for the promises to come and fix stuff but never following through.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.