Follow The Republic:
• Gramz Bakery for helping us out with the best cupcakes ever for our annual Skate and Scare Pumpkin Walk, from Hamilton Center Ice Arena.
• the North Varsity Football team for pulling each other up when they had a rough season, from Cody Rothrock.
• Joann Mitchell for the excellent job preaching on spirit and truth at World of Pentecost.
• Verna Morrison for her many years of service and dedication to Columbus Park Operations and to the Columbus Parks & Recreation Department, from Tonia Medaris.
• Connie Williams for helping with our Halloween Party, from Cambridge Square staff.
• Bill and Barbara Griffith for being helpful neighbors, from the Lincoln-Central Neighborhood Family Center.
• Brenda at Culver’s for providing excellent service to her customers, from the Coffeys.
• whoever retrieved my purse from the shopping cart at the west side Walmart, from Judy Axsom.
• the angel in disguise who paid for my laundry items at Walmart.
• Kandace Brown for making the gold honor roll, from Grandma Brown.
• Rylee and family for the fun-filled Halloween party, from Keepsake Village.
• Dr. Rick Shedd for doing such a great job with your patients, from Wanda.
• the Pardieck farm for the generous donation of pumpkins to Night of a Thousand Jacks, from Dance Zone dancers.
• Harry McCawley for the article, “Art of an engine,” from a Cummins retiree.
• Ted Schultz for the article about the Chandler family’s fight, from a grateful reader.
• the library lady who helped me with my Euchre question, from Diane Baker.
• the honest lady who turned in my purse at Walmart today, from Maxine Howard.
• Swifty gas station for offering free air service for tires.
• the dear person who found and returned my watch to Kroger on Friday morning, from Edna Appel.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.