Follow The Republic:
• Creta Baker for picking me up from school, from Hannah Hart.
• Miranda Ison for always loving me, from Olivia Ison.
• Amy P. in the recovery room at Columbus Regional Hospital for the kindness and compassion, from Wanda.
• Barb and Pat Walters, Charles Artis and parent volunteers for all of your help with our Native American Day, from Hope Elementary School third grade
• Flintwood Wesleyan Church for a wonderful and safe Trunk or Treat for all children, from a grateful grandma.
• Southside School PTO, staff and volunteers for the great job cleaning up after the chili supper Friday evening, from grateful custodians.
• Madison Holmes on making the honor roll, from Daddy.
• Aadsyn Smith and Erik Coy for making the honor roll, from your family.
• the very kind officer who changed my tire Friday morning.
• Bernie Walker for bringing my paper to the door, from Alvera.
• the Hope Star Journal, Larry Simpson, Aleesa Dickerson, FFA officers, members, parents and grandparents for buying the cupcakes to raise money for FFA members in South Dakota who lost livestock during a recent snowstorm.
• Onions to…
• parents who don’t teach their children manners.
• people who steal CDs from thrift stores but leave the cases.
• the people setting off fireworks Sunday at 10 p.m.
• the two law enforcement officers speeding on Central Avenue Sunday evening, then passing each other.
• the driver of the white van that forced its way into my lane to immediately make a right turn almost wrecking all of us.
• people who think that trash and brush left in the alley will magically disappear when trash is collected from the street side.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.