Follow The Republic:
• Linda Nelson for helping me at school, from Jake Kirts.
• Lori Scott for all the help and kindness, from Wanda.
• Hope Elementary PTO and parent volunteers for the yummy treats during our parent conferences and all your hard work at our book fair, from Hope Elementary teachers.
• Clara Eckert for her recent letter.
• Sandy at Bistro 310 for the hot sauce rescue, from Vanessa Cunningham.
• the Columbus East Olympian Spirit Marching Band for working so hard on your show this season and for always keeping us parents so entertained, from proud parents.
• Pat at the Breast Health Center for compassion and patience, from Sandy.
• Randy Holley for doing the work on the kitchen sink, from Cindy Clay and Mom.
• the person who returned to pick up the trash that fell off their truck on State Road 11.
• the Sound of North for a great performance at Mid-States on Saturday, from all the band parents.
• the hospital staff for being kind to me last Friday, from Marian Worley.
• the man at Voelz Body Shop for fixing the headlights on my Pontiac.
• the children and friends for making my 90th birthday one to remember, from Harold Gilliland.
• Grass Louvers for their professional and courteous service, from Larry Rudd.
• Larry and Shirley Elgar for everything they do for people, especially staff and residents of Keepsake Village.
• my neighbors Earl and Mary Lou for being so kind and thoughtful, from Jewell.
• Onions to…
• the person who let the dog out of a vehicle on U.S. 31 Sunday in Taylorsville and drove off leaving it upset and to fend for itself on a busy highway.
• Obamacare for raising a family premium from $400 a month to $1,127 a month.
• the retailer for keeping its Thanksgiving hours secret, preventing employees from planning the holiday with family.
• The Republic for running an obituary notice that had the same sentences twice.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.