Follow The Republic:
• Janet Quillen for going more than 20 days smoke/tobacco free, from Cindy Clay and Mom.
• East Columbus United Methodist Church for the baby pumpkin at Halloween and all their kindness during the holidays, from Jewell Lucas.
• JD Byrider and Red Roof Inn for sponsoring our 15th anniversary Columbus Firemen’s Cheer Fund show, from Jerry Wilson.
• Larry Kirts for keeping my lawn mowed and trimmed this summer, from Kay.
• Don Miller, Rex Banks, Branden Luhn and Cory Davis for helping me out on my camper, from Dean Davis.
• Tyler, Nate and Amanda for making the honor roll, from Grandma and Grandma Gerbig.
• Hagan Wiedersatz for winning first place for the season in the 500cc dirt bike class at Stoney Lonesome and first place for the 500cc class in the MAXC series, from Oma and Epa.
• Troy and Nancy Burton, Kim Blair and Buddy Littlejohn for all you have done for me through my illness, from Brenda.
• Cindy Fillenworth in The Republic Classified Advertising department for the amazing help with the picture for the ad, from Joan Moore.
• Donna for all the wonderful Halloween pictures of our grandchildren, from the residents.
• the manager and all the girls at Chuck E Cheese for making a special night for Promise last week, from Doug and Ashlynn.
• Dr. Gregory E. Baer at Hope Vet Clinic for his compassion and caring in the care of my dog, from Deborah Burton.
• Onions to…
• the city for confusing progress for destruction.
• doctors who hand out handicapped parking permits like candy.
• dog owners who leave their pets out all day and most nights with no shelter.
• any gas station where I have to get out of my car and directly approach the attendant to get my change back.
• the judge for making a bad decision in a divorce case.
• whoever is nailing religious signs to city-owned utility poles.
• people who are driving too fast in the West Hill Center parking lot and almost running several people down.
• people who walk through our yard at 2 and 3 o’clock in the morning and wake us up.
• the driver who almost backed over a small child.
• the neighbor in a subdivision for blowing leaves into the street when rain was forecast.
• The Republic for playing softball in the discussion about being a career politician and what it takes to get it done now.
• the political party that says you cannot keep your insurance.
• those who want to install parking meters downtown.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.