Follow The Republic:
• The Hope Star Journal, The Republic, Jewell-Rittman Funeral Service, Clay Township Fire Department, local radio stations, and all individuals and churches who helped advertise the Petersville United Methodist Church Turkey Supper, from members and friends of the Petersville United Methodist Church.
• the volunteers that designed the most beautiful Christmas gift shop at Columbus Regional Hospital, from Kay, the Bartholomew County Library for the great job honoring the veterans this year.
• Dance Zone and Christie’s Dance Studio for all the energy on display in the great flash mob at Night of a Janeen Hammond and her children for constructing and maintaining Southside’s United Way Youth Campaign’s “penny-shooter” and for collecting the daily donations at the end of each school day last week, from Southside School.
• the gentleman in front of me at Starbucks for paying for my beverage, from Vicki.
• Pat Legger for your beautiful Christmas gift shop at Columbus Regional Hospital, from Kay Shanks.
• the kind man who let us use the rest of his Taco Bell gift card, from the King family.
• Joan and Sarah at Addison Bakehouse for making my birthday dinner and surprise so special, from Sharon F.
• the Bartholomew County Library for the Hero Tree honoring veterans.
• Barb Fisher for the column in Saturday’s paper.
• the ICU and 6 Tower at Columbus Regional Hospital for the wonderful care during my stay, from Gerta Antle.
• Jim Tharp for giving me a beautiful Bible, from Vera Merideth.
• Jimmy John’s on 46 West for the free subs, from Marci’s Beauty Salon and Boutique.
• Warner Michener for the letter to the editor, from another recipient of Marshall Bailey’s goodness.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!