Follow The Republic:
• the considerate Kroger shoppers who assisted when our Diet Sprite box fell off the cart, busted and rolled in the parking lot on Saturday, from Debbie and Julie.
• the man at Dairy Queen on Friday night for buying the ice cream cake for his wife who paid for our ice cream, from John and Nancy.
• Pete The Sweep Kaiser for putting up the bird house at Four Seasons, from Mary Fenske.
• the nice gentleman at Steak ‘n’ Shake on Saturday morning for buying a veteran’s breakfast, from Clayton and granddaughter.
• Southwestern Bartholomew Water Corp. for notifying me of a water leak at my home on Harrison Ridge Road.
• Catie and Celsie Miller for making the all A’s honor roll, from Mamow Shirley and Papau Paul Wallace and Cody.
• Ashley D. VonHoene for getting your associate degree from Harrison College, from your family.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.