Follow The Republic:
• Benny Dorsett for the good job getting rid of my leaves, from Glenda Beasley.
• Loryn Weddle for making the honor roll, from Grandma Weddle.
• Darrell Kendrick for great lawn care all summer, from the neighbor.
• Jim Wagner for picking up the leaves Friday, from Cliff, Lois and Brenda.
• Rose for going to the Dollar Store and buying everyone snacks, from Keepsake Village.
• John Walter for his column on Monday, from another Cummins retiree.
• Bridget from Kmart for ordering me the blown glass monkey, from Debbie Roberts.
• Onions to…
• the local school for the worst design, lack of space and impossible flow to the parking lot.
• the buffet restaurant that never changes the menu.
• people who leave their horses out in all kinds of bad weather and ignore them.
• the driver that ran the red light at 17th and Hawcreek after sitting there fixing her hair.
• the mobile home park that can’t fix its cable when we have to pay for it.
• The Republic for charging to print photos of veterans.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.