Follow The Republic:
• Amazing Joe’s for celebrating Veterans Day with a delicious lunch and great service, from a veteran and his wife.
• Richards Elementary School, Mrs. Leuchin and the student body for a moving Veterans Day program, from Carol Potts.
• the amazing United Way 211 ladies I work with on the phone lines for being so inviting and making me feel welcome and a part of the team, from a volunteer.
• Red Roof Inn staff for being the greatest, from Boss Lady.
• the Starbucks employee who personally paid for my drink on Veterans Day, from a thankful veteran.
• Tony at DrainMaster for his prompt and courteous service on a Sunday afternoon emergency, from a satisfied customer.
• Erin Dunn for a great report card, from Papaw and Grandma Brenda.
• Onions to…
• President Barack Obama for not letting his position interfere with making it to the golf course 150 times.
• super center that is on the Indiana DNR deer check-in station that no longer checks in deer, causing people a long drive and a huge inconvenience.
• teachers who constantly complain about their job rather than be thankful they are able to support their family.
• City for having Christmas decorations up two weeks before Thanksgiving.
• State senators and governor for penalizing our retired military soldiers and taxing their pensions.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.