Follow The Republic:
• Linda Robertson for finding my Yorkie Molly on Monday, from Eva Snyder.
• the First Presbyterian Church for sharing its restroom facilities for three weeks while we dealt with plumbing issues, from Community Downtown.
• Kendall and Keith Prior, Jr. Blaize and Taliah Metz, for all your hard work in school this year, from your family.
• Amazing Joe’s for all the free meals served to the veterans on Veterans Day, from grateful veterans.
• Vance from AT&T for repairing our downed phone lines so promptly and professionally, from Randy and Denise.
• the receptionist at the Taylorsville Hope Veterinary Clinic for the winter sweater for Angel.
• Frank Reed for the great job fixing my underground drain, from Anne Beatty.
• Roxie Garber for fixing my glass case, from Mary Fenske.
• Elizabeth Neilander for taking me to see my mother at Four Seasons and the gift of greeting cards, from Rebecca Fenske.
• Rovene Quigley for not being afraid to share about how most businesses feel about parking meters.
• Jason McCord for your wonderful gift to the radio station, from the listeners.
• Onions to…
• me for using the date of ’60s in my letter about parking meters instead of the actual ‘40s when downtown was jumping.
• the city for the horrible-looking draped lights on the Washington Street trees.
• the city for releasing information about the city employees’ health insurance increase to the public before the employees were made aware of it.
• the neighbors in east side subdivision who don’t rake leaves so they blow into neighboring yards, then mow and leave the clippings in the street.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.