Follow The Republic:
• Judy Preston for taking me for my eye surgery and to my doctor appointments from your sister, Pam.
• Willowood Apartments for doing such a good job of always keeping the complex so clean and beautiful, from a happy resident.
• Columbus Regional Hospital emergency room for the exceptional care and kind personnel, from Linda Roebuck.
• Keith England for being so honest and kind, from Melissa.
• the lady whose van I bumped in the parking lot for being so nice.
• Golden Corral manager and staff for fantastic meals for the veterans and great steak, from a grateful veteran.
• Rovene Quigley for her letter to the editor.
• John at Moore’s Roofing for the quick response and temporary fix to our emergency situation on Monday, from the Schroeders.
• Linda Croddy for her well-written letter to the editor, from Joyce Robertson.
• Kroger medicine delivery man for bringing my medicine to me last week.
• all of the wonderful restaurants in town that served free lunches to the veterans on Monday and made us feel loved.
• Milo Smith for taking our picture at the service for the veterans on Monday, from the ladies of the DAR.
• Kathy Dell and Parkside School Choir for a wonderful Veterans Day program.
• Jason Maddix and Jeffrey Logston for the wonderful tour of City Hall and the police department, from Mrs. Tolliver and Mrs. Edwards and their preschool classes.
• the nice young lady at McDonald’s for giving coupons to senior citizens.
• Barbara Dunham for always being there to help me, from Doug Southern.
• Williams Brothers Health Care for getting my mom all set up in her home after a hip fracture, from Andrea Mernitz.
• Onions to…
• religious health care organization that after a year has not given my family member an evaluation.
• not having Elwood Addition in the proposed flood wall levy program.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.