Follow The Republic:
• TV channel WISH for excellent storm tracking Sunday, from a Four Seasons Retirement Center resident.
• the nurses and doctors on Tower 3 and in the Emergency Room at Columbus Regional Hospital for the kind and gentle care I received during my stay and the great job moving everyone into the halls during the tornado alert, from Barb Gruhl
• Beth and Marshall Middendorf for supporting teen literacy by providing subscriptions to The Republic for Columbus North High School students.
• emergency officials who made the decision to evacuate the trailer parks before the bad weather Sunday, from a concerned daughter.
• all the parents and teachers who volunteered their time and donated supplies to support the school lock-in and all our sponsors and The Ridge for helping make this event possible, from Northside Middle School lock-in committee.
• the Love Chapel staff and volunteers for your caring, cards and prayers for healing, from Jane D. Pettitt.
• the Bartholomew County sheriff for responding quickly and getting my family to safety during the storm, from the Snelson family.
• Janet at JC Bank for going above and beyond for your customers.
• Beth Wagner for her wonderful care and concern by after we hit a deer on Sunday evening, from Bob and Barbara Elkins.
• whoever was responsible for getting the high school students off the corner of Kentucky Avenue and Coovert Street and blocking the street, from a grateful neighbor.
• Duke Energy for the efficient restoration of electric service to Forest Park on Sunday, from a satisfied customer.
• Jack Grace for clearing the tree out of the way on County Road 675, from the Larsons.
• Avery Spencer, for making the honor roll, from G.G.
• Onions to…
• people who steal from farmers who work hard to provide them with food and to make a living.
• the driver of the big brown delivery truck who tried to go out of his way to hit a black and white cat with a collar Monday morning.
• people who cut trees down instead of trimming them, causing birds to lose their homes.
• large companies trying to bully the state about same-sex marriage.
• businesses who are open Thanksgiving Day.
• the haunted house that has not picked up any of their advertising signs.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!