Follow The Republic:
• Puccini’s for graciously hosting/serving our Theology on Tap group without a reservation two weeks ago, from St. Bartholomew Young Adult Ministry.
• Brenda Ross for her letter to the editor about the dog that was dumped on the highway.
• Bill Scarbrough for his letter to the editor in Tuesday’s Republic, from a reader who thinks he’s right on the money.
• The Republic and John Clark for the story on junk cars and trash in Bartholomew County.
• the ladies at the Wesleyan Church in Hope for the Thanksgiving baskets, from Georgia Picket and Gladys Roarks.
• Greg, Chad, Jason and Ronnie for all your help with our shed from Phil and Charline Ison.
• Lloyd, Judy and Lance, the Singing Evangels, for using your musical talents to help with my senior project, from Maggy Boggs.
• the Northside Lock-in Committee for a stellar job organizing the lock-in, from a parent.
• the lady in the pickup truck who stopped on U.S. 31 to help me try to rescue the dog and keep it from getting hit and killed, from Brenda Ross.
• Ann Moore for her letter to the editor about Gerta Antle, from Gloria Martin.
• all the public agencies involved in warning residents of the impending storms, and the schools for opening up for those who needed shelter last Sunday, from Tannehill Park residents Betty Roll, Vickie Miller and Anna Couch.
• everyone involved in the wonderful play at Hauser High School last weekend, from a grateful parent.
• Lana at The Republic for the last-minute ad she got in the paper, from a grateful subscriber.
• Onions to…
• retailers for turning Thanks-giving into a day of making profits.
• city who forsakes wildlife for the bike trails that just go to the overpass on Carr Hill Road.
• city, county and state officials for allowing the worst offenders with junk cars and trash to set the legal precedent for the rest of us citizens who care about our property.
• The Republic for not printing the picture submitted of the PAAL Football Senior All-Star Super Bowl Champions.
• employers who make their employees work on Thanksgiving Day.
• people who leave dogs out in the cold weather without shelter or food.
• the person that threw bags of garbage in a business dumpster without permission.
• holiday planners who did not invite every department to the party.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!