Follow The Republic:
• Gage Jewell for providing the wonderful pulled pork for my senior project fundraising dinner, from Maggy Boggs.
• my Mom for brightening my day with her cupcakes.
• Patricia Weaver for her glowing, and much deserved, review of the marvelous presentation of George Frideric Handel’s “Messiah” by the Columbus Philharmonic Orchestra and Chorus, Columbus North High School Concert Choir, soloists and director David Bowden, from Peg Roush.
• Eric Bell and staff at Positive Performance for the excellent service Tuesday and Wednesday on my van, from Crazy Sports Mom.
• Michael VanDeventer for your donation, from the Drive, Chip and Putt Challenge Senior Project.
• Ralston family for their kindness, from John Tinkey.
• Red Lobster staff for great service, from Four Seasons.
• Morris Jones for being a wonderful neighbor, from Jack and Benita Fetter.
• Bill at Custom Counters for excellent customer service, from Page and Beth.
• Mike Yeley and family for being great neighbors, from Joan.
• Derrick, Steve and Allen of Parks and Recreation for the great construction of the shelter at our playground, from Oak Brook residents.
• Onions to…
• displaying a flag that clearly disregards the biblical teachings of God regarding relationships, marriage, families.
• drivers who continue right on red in front of oncoming traffic.
• person in northside addition who lets the yipping dog out starting at 5 a.m.
• Black Friday shopping on Thanksgiving Day.
• city for allowing someone to have more than 15 cars in their yard.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!