Follow The Republic:
• the Bartholomew County Courthouse for having the Superior Court room “looped” for the hearing impaired, from
• Lisa Elifritz.
• Stacy at Applebee’s for the amazing service Saturday night, from Mike and Brenda Clark.
• Menard’s for not being open on Thanksgiving Day, so employees can spend the day with their families.
• the person who did the great job mowing on Deaver Road, from Cathy Lucas.
• the volunteers who helped make the first Run and Ride event at Columbus Youth Camp a great success on Saturday, from Foundation for Youth and
• CYC staff.
• the veterinarians and staff at the Hope Vet Clinic for everything you have done for Sage and her parents, Aaron and Carrie.
• Chad, manager at Red Lobster, for bringing my forgotten biscuits to Four Seasons, from Mary Fenske.
• Dr. David Lamb, J. Kevin Butler, First United Methodist Church Chancel Choir and Ringers for an excellent performance of Handel’s Halleujah Chorus, from First United members.
• the Columbus East football team for winning the semistate, from a fan.
• Annette Kleinhenz for her Saturday column, from a mom who can relate.
• Tom Jekel for his compassionate and outstanding column in Sunday’s paper.
• the Columbus North boys soccer team, coaches and parents for my gifts, from your driver, Cahrleene Bryant.
• Broc Schneider at Century 21 for being an awesome realtor, from Larry and Britanny.
• Onions to…
• the hometown newspaper printing such a large picture of the opponent coming to our turf.
• paper carriers on State Road 7 who don’t know how to put newspapers in the paper box, allowing them to blow out on
• the highway.
• those in charge of after-school programs for being difficult to work with and punishing fifth-graders who are a few minutes late because they help teachers.
• employees who don’t do their work but still expect a
• holiday bonus.
• the person who stole things out of my car at Ruby Tuesday, including my apron and tips.
• people so busy talking about their diets and what they don’t eat that they don’t realize they are ruining lunchtime for others.
• school corporations that do not do drug testing for custodians and cafeteria staff.
• the city and The Republic for their lack of support for the Columbus East football team.
• organizations and those who do not know the true meaning of a rainbow.
• the filthy break room at a local business.
• the newspaper for publishing opinion letters from the same people every day and publishing their Orchids to themselves about their letters.
• the law enforcement
• officer for driving through town Saturday night while working on the computer.
• The Republic for referring to a 70-year-old lady as elderly in a front-page article.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.