Follow The Republic:
• the management at Menard’s for keeping the store closed on Thursday so the employees can be with
• their families.
• all of the iGrad tutors and mentors for all your time and help with the students, from
• Tina Cunningham.
• Frank Anderson and the friendly staff at Frank Anderson Tire Co. for great customer service over the years, from the Sharps.
• Roy Cross for getting the leaves off my yard, from
• Harry McKinney.
• Sharon Snyder, mom, for always helping out when we’re in a pinch, from Jack and Rhonda.
• Gene at the airport for making a toddler’s day by showing him all around the hangar and letting him pretend to fly, from Lane Behrman.
• the driver of the blue Mini Cooper in front of me at Starbucks on U.S. 31 for buying our drinks, I will pay it forward, from the driver of the white car behind you.
• Joe Cashen for teaching a couple of old dogs new tricks, from Kyle and Eric.
• the gentleman at Affordable Furniture/Margo’s Lamps for his help in putting the weird green and blue glass lamp from the ’60s back together, from the lady in the green coat.
• Carrie at IHOP for the great service and delicious lunch on Monday, from three satisfied customers.
• the staff at Dr. Blevins’ dentist office and staff for their kindness and their understanding, from Tonya R. Pitman.
• Lecia Clark for the beautiful last Sunday at Old Union Church.
• the butcher at Savory Swine downtown for carrying my 13-pound turkey a block and half to my car for me and making my day, from Mary Alter.
• my favorite bank employees at MainSource on Jonathan Moore Pike for help with my unusual request, from Susan Gobert.
• Hailey at Jack’s Place for going above and beyond for your customers, from Laura Guthrie.
• Cindy Olsen of Accessibility in the United Way building who has generously helped many people with various medical needs.
• Onions to…
• greedy stores and businesses who decide to open on Thanksgiving and those who choose to patronize them and support this decision.
• inconsiderate drivers who insist on using Carr Hill Road during construction while alternative routes exist.
• the school official who takes off almost every Friday even though school is in session.
• the trailer park that does not remove leaves in vacant lots causing neighbors to have to take care of extra leaves.
• those who do not use crosswalk lights at Jackson and Brown especially in low-visibility conditions.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.