Follow The Republic:
• Taffy Schroer for stopping to see me several times at Four Seasons and bringing me items I needed, from Mary Fenske.
• the St. Bartholomew PTO for providing the funds for the Thanksgiving feast, from the students and staff.
• the BCSC transportation director for doing what is best for our students and always being willing to help with any situation, from a thankful parent.
• Tammy for all the beautiful Christmas decorations for the second floor, from the residents.
• John Haehl for getting me a new tire for my truck when I needed it, from Rick Moss.
• Hurt’s Carpet Service for fixing the many raised places in our carpet and being so professional, from Elsieann Marshall.
• the city of Columbus for the beautiful lights downtown.
• Onions to…
• not mentioning in the flood plan where the flood walls will displace the water.
• the absurd amount of paperwork Medicare and Medicaid make doctors and hospitals go through to provide care to the needy.
• unsportsmanlike basketball fans, cheerleaders and coaches who scream and shout during the opposing team’s free throws.
• the person who picked up my husband’s wallet at the Taylorsville post office on Tuesday.
• those responsible for the devastation on Carr Hill Road.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.