Follow The Republic:
• Sharon and Phillip for bringing us the wonderful Thanksgiving dinner and the pan of fudge, from Dian and Bud.
• Mr. Huff for bringing the “Trash Truck” back around on Friday for us forgetful people in Sycamore Bend.
• Michael Zieles and Loretta Hall for their excellent letters to the editor, from Bill Lazzell.
• Julie who cooked and managed the Thanksgiving feast at First Christian Church on Thursday.
• Tyler and Taylor for the extra service and attention from everybody at Sears on a tough Black Friday morning, from at least two happy customers, from the Hattens.
• Sonnie and Janet for the wonderful Thanksgiving Day meal, from Keepsake Village residents.
• the lady in the green sweater who bought breakfast for the Kroger employees that worked Thanksgiving morning.
• First Baptist Church for sending me a Thanksgiving meal.
• Onions to…
• the truck that drove around a school bus with the arm out on the way to get a fish sandwich.
• the driver of the black car who tried to run me over.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!