Follow The Republic:
• the sanitation department worker for being patient Friday morning with those of us on Heritage Court in Sycamore Bend who forgot about trash pickup.
• Shirley Elgar for cooking the Thanksgiving supper and Larry Elgar for helping her deliver to Keepsake Village, from your friends.
• all workers, carolers, bakers, shop owners, characters, narrators, Nativity Scene helpers and David Clouse’s town crew who helped make this year’s Christmas of Yesteryear in Hope a success, from the Yellow Trail Museum Board.
• Alan and Missy Retz and daughters for hosting a wonderful Thanksgiving meal for family, from Mom.
• Terry Pettit for all the years of friendship and being a part of our family for Thanksgiving, from Sandy.
• the man at Goodwill who gave me a dollar when my daughter was with me.
• Virginia Bell for letting me use your oven Thanksgiving Day when my oven broke, from Carolyn Shockley.
• the trailer park that works hard to keep it clean, from a resident.
• Larry and Olivia for a great Thanksgiving get-together, from Grandma.
• Tyson at Estep Group for being a wonderful boss and preparing Thanksgiving dinner, from your employees.
• Sandy Miller for the wonderful treat, from the May family.
• the Bob Hill family for inviting me for Thanksgiving dinner, from Verde Hammel.
• Scott Smith for being so good to your mom, from Anita Smith.
• Hope Vet Clinic for the new west side office and awesome open house Sunday, from Carol.
• Pat Gaskill for a great Thanksgiving Day and food, from your daughter Melinda and David and families.
• Jeff and Debbie Oakes for the Thanksgiving dinner, especially the pumpkin pie, from Estella Brooks.
• Clarole for sharing the beautiful Christmas tree with second floor residents, from the residents.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.