Follow The Republic:
• Greg at Voelz Body Shop for getting my car taken care of, from Bonnie Rogers.
• Ken DeLap for the abundance of candy, from Harry McCawley and the newsroom staff at The Republic.
• Menard’s staff for being so helpful even when you boys are working in such cold weather outside, from the man in the
• black Dodge.
• Machinery Movers and Gayla for your awesome generosity of moving the table saws to and from the wood shop and your generosity of donating your service and time, from
• Mill Race Center.
• whoever finally cleaned up the large pile of trash and brush from behind the rental on
• Caldwell Place.
• Lori Lucus for your thoughtful gift to the Rogers family at Bob Evans.
• Terry and Jane Sullivan for always being so thoughtful and caring, from Roger, Mae
• and Connie.
• Gary Bowles at Columbus Collision for returning my car to its brand new state, from Sharon.
• the generous lady who bought dinner for the old, white-bearded man and and his wife Tuesday evening at Skooter’s.
• Wanda and Wendell Huff for taking me into their home the entire Thanksgiving week and nurturing me back to health, from Marie Call.
• Brian Gilroy for a wonderful and spiritual sermon Sunday at Garden City Church of Christ.
• Tom Dell for speaking up regarding the parking situation downtown and saying the city should follow the recommendation of the firm that the taxpayers paid, from a taxpayer.
• Lanny Riley for raking the leaves in my front yard, from a grateful neighbor.
• Lee Trapp and Nancy Warren for their letters to the editor, from another neighbor living southeast of the airport, Linda.
• the kind person who found my red leather glove and put it on the visitors parking sign at Four Seasons, from Sharon Zeigler.
• the firemen and paramedics for their excellent and prompt care on Tuesday, from Bruce Gordon.
• Brad and Darla Parmer for being amazing parents and showing me what it means to be loved and to give love.
• Onions to…
• the preacher who doesn’t speak to members of the congregation on Sunday mornings.
• the man who shorted me on a delivery of firewood and refuses to make it right.
• those who complained about The Republic’s coverage of East’s state football championship.
• those that cannot acknowledge student-athletes from either school for their accomplishments at the state level on an equal basis.
• the rural mail carrier for leaving our package immediately in front of the door so we can’t open the door.
• those who use their freedom of speech to complain about military aircraft coming to Columbus that help to train our military to protect that very right.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.