Follow The Republic:
• Nancy Warren for her letter to the editor, from Sheila Deiwert.
• the nice gentleman who followed me into the parking lot to let me know that I was having issues with a light on the back of my vehicle.
• Larry Fisher for taking the extra bow to the cemetery, from Sandy.
• First Christian Church for letting NAMI South Central Indiana use your fellowship hall and kitchen to serve a Christmas
• dinner to more than 100 mental health services consumers and their families.
• Betty Weichman for the yummy pumpkin roll, from Brenda.
• The Republic for the very nicely done celebration of Harry’s career.
• the honest person who turned in my purse to customer service at Kohl’s on Black Friday.
• Donna Wells on your retirement, from Ron Schaub.
• energetic family spreading Christmas cheer, while ringing The Salvation Army Bell at east side Walmart on Wednesday night.
• Cummins Tech Center for displaying the building office lights in a shape of a Christmas tree, from Kellie Henry.
• Richard and Carol Potts for making our yard look great, from Jerry Slayback.
• those who donated publicity, time and items, Kirsten Gent, Jane Blessing, Cheryl Stuckwisch, Jan Buchanan, Tanya Crider and Joanne Hollenbeck, for our first annual Lancer Walkathon at Eastside Elementary School, from Andrea Perry, principal Eastside Elementary.
• Onions to…
• the coach who ran up the score.
• the rude woman at the gas station.
• the city for not inviting any retirees who have dedicated many years to the city to the city’s Christmas dinner.
• those who let their car run all the time while in the school pickup line.
• car owners who park their cars on the sidewalk outside of the courthouse.
• patients who lie to doctors about the staff and cover the fact they were rude and used foul language to the staff.
• the driver of red sports car at Swifty at National Road that almost hit a pickup truck with a handicapped woman passenger.
• team leaders who allow temporary employees to get away with things.
• employers who show favoritism to employees.
• The Republic for publishing East Columbus instead of east of Columbus.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.