Follow The Republic:
• Bishopp’s Appliance, Cari and Matt for prompt and courteous service, from Emily Fowler and Linda Hoy.
• Harry McCawley for all the support of a third-grade classroom.
• Todd Gant for plowing our driveway, from the Mackeys.
• Carter’s Sweeper Sales and Service for always giving great service, from Kathy Rudd.
• Joe Doggett for a great success story, from Luretta Clark.
• Linda Hoy for the refrigerator, from Emily Fowler.
• the lady who bought me breakfast Saturday morning.
• the attendant at Speedy Clean Laundromat for the great customer service.
• the mail lady who delivered mail in the snow on Friday with a big smile, from the Chandlers on Lake Stream Drive.
• the Brian Singer family for cleaning my driveway and porch, from Betty Holder.
• Patty for sewing all the buttons on my winter coat,
• from Darlene.
• Bruce Stuart for all the snow removal, from the Leestmas.
• my neighbor Brad for shoveling my driveway.
• the unknown angel who shoveled the driveway of
• the Angels.
• Dr. Petry for cleaning the driveway at Joe Daily’s.
• whoever cleaned our driveway on Forsythia Drive on
• Friday evening.
• the U.S. Postal Service for delivering mail Friday.
• Paula Jarrett for the letter to the editor, from Sheila Deiwert.
• my neighbor Jerry Duncon for snowblowing my driveway, from Evelyn.
• Barry Grimes for shoveling the driveway and walks, from Mamaw and Sherry.
• Mike Campbell for clearing our driveway and sidewalk, from Sharon and David Bruner.
• my neighbor on County Road 200W for clearing off everyone’s driveways.
• the lady working in the valet department at CRH for getting my car during the snow Friday afternoon when I hadn’t even parked in the valet lot, from the elderly lady going to pick up her husband after his procedures.
• Troy for cleaning our driveway after the snow, from Bob and Ruth.
• the Dec. 8 column on the landlord’s responsibility for property maintenance, from |
• Ken W.
• the town of Edinburgh for a great job in keeping the snow and ice off our streets, from the Fitzpatricks.
• Amazing Joe’s for going above and beyond in making sure I liked my dinner, and for the excellent customer service, from a very picky lady.
• Ann Briddle for going out in the cold weather to check on Smoke and Holly while I was gone, from your sister.
• whoever plowed my driveway on County Road 800 West, from your new neighbor.
• the truck driver from Grammer for pulling my Camry out of the snow Friday evening on County Road 650 South in Ogilville, from Dot Yeaton.
• Dr. John Harker for clearing our driveway, from Charlie and June.
• the “Secret Santa” neighbor in Countryside who cleared my driveway on Saturday.
• having Viewpoint Books’ bestseller list in the Sunday paper, from Linda Chui.
• Frank Reed for clearing my driveway, from the Mousers.
• Central Park Place for the beautiful Christmas tree in the commons area, from the residents.
• Angela Adkins for the kindness shown to us, from your neighbors JoAnne and Dennis.
• the newspaper carrier for putting the newspaper on the driveway during the bad weather Saturday and Sunday morning in Presidential Park.
• Jeff Jones for blowing snow off my driveway, from Media Lewis.
• Aaron Lynott, Bob Kasting and Liz Lindsey at Columbus East, from Mrs. Stamper’s and Mrs. Edwards’ preschool classes.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.