Follow The Republic:
Snow removal orchids
• Dick Titus, from the Gardners.
• Mike Smith, from Ron Schaub.
• April Retz and Chris Browning, from Grandma.
• Creative Lawn Design, from a Northbrook resident.
• Tom George, from Jimmie and Reba McGaha.
• Brad Ulery, from Marvin Boffo.
• Tom Seal, from Linda.
• Greg Graham, from Tom and Mary.
• Burt Greathouse, from Tom and Judy Goddard.
• Jim and Connie Crouch, from Dorothy and Tom Coon.
• Cameron Stone and Logan Graves, from Grandma.
• Gene and his helper, from Carolyn Burton.
• Don and Donnie Ziegler, and Billy Atkins, from Eva Shinolt.
• Robert Jeffries, from Betty Shaw.
• Orchids to…
• the man in the blue pickup who stopped at the corner of County Road 500W and County Road 265N to pull my son out of the ditch, from Steve Carey.
• Melanie and Matt Case for doing an awesome job on the Columbus Warehouse & Cartage Christmas party, from Susan Barker.
• Columbus Bob Evans Restaurant for donating breakfast food for our morning kids on two-hour delay when breakfast isn’t provided, from i-CARE.
• Psi Iota Xi for grant money that will fund our second- and third-grade reading buddy program at Northside Middle School, from Crystal Riddle.
• Travis Wakefield for all the helpful things he does for his neighbors.
• Linda at Kroger for going above and beyond on Saturday afternoon.
• the nice gentleman who cleaned a foot of snow from my car Sunday afternoon in front of Parkside Court.
• Janice Gooldy and family for the wonderful Thanksgiving meal, the Martins and the Thorpes.
• the gentleman who gave us a push on Clifty Hill on Friday night, from the couple in the Impala.
• Brock Patterson who stopped to help the very grateful folks with the flat tire last Wednesday evening.
• Onions to…
• canceling the parade and not offering to refund the entry fee.
• risking employees’ safety by having mandatory overtime during the snowstorm.
• canceling the parade, not honoring East for state, but making sure Tony Stewart is recognized.
• bell ringers outside stores who harass people to give them money.
• newspaper carriers on the north side who don’t put newspapers on the porch for the elderly even when driveways are clean.
• county highway for not being out on the county roads Sunday knowing the slush would refreeze and be a hazard Monday morning.
• The Republic carriers for using clear bags instead of colored bags when they throw the paper in the snowdrifts.
• The Republic carrier for leaving unbagged paper in the melting snow at Two Worlds.
• the pharmacy for being disrespectful to people making people wait 2 hours for a prescription.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.