Follow The Republic:
• Tony and Eric, maintenance at Eastlake Woods, from Ceil.
• Dave Hardin, from the Snyder family.
• Bartholomew County Highway Department.
• Starr and Marty Atwell, from Dean and Suzanne Smith.
• state, county and local agencies.
• Frank Reed, from Anna Kurtz.
• Richard Siefert, from Betty Holder.
• Aeron, Matthew, Madison, Kevin, Eric and Dave, from a grateful neighbor.
• Jim Nickoll, from Barb.
• Dan and Deana Perry, from Jean Fogle.
• Luke and David Cooper, from the Moores.
• Ann Stevens, from the faculty at Richards Elementary School.
• David Dwyer, from Lisa Moore.
• Scott and Tyler Moore, from Settlers Crossing Baptist Church.
• Dustin Fields, from Grandma and Leon.
• Kevin and Devin Miller, from Tom and Linda.
• David Harden and Thomas Shafer, from the neighbors.
• Orchids to…
• Sue Wright, my daughter, for cooking my breakfast on Saturday, from Bea Badger.
• Terry Sullivan for the beautiful Christmas lights, from the Bautes.
• Dave from Johnny On The Spot cleaning service for the excellent job cleaning and sealing our ceramic tile, from Bob and Anita.
• Heather, pharmacist at Kroger, for being so caring and coming to my rescue Thursday evening, from Lisa.
• the management of Fairington Apartments for the great food and get-together, from the residents of building No. 2401.
• Andrea for all your hard work on the holiday event on Tuesday, and for being a great manager, from Fairington residents.
• Morris Jones for all your help, from Jack and Benita.
• the outstanding articles and photos in Columbus Magazine.
• Carol and Richard Potts for helping me get my Christmas tree up, from Lee Trapp.
• the nice gentleman at east side Walmart who helped a handicapped lady get her frozen van door open, from Paula Rice.
• Kindred Nursing Home for the delicious holiday dinner on Tuesday, Alice Purtlebaugh.
• the crew at REMC for the quick cleanup of the tree that fell down in Scipio.
• Kami Grimes for being the best therapist ever, from Jason.
• Rebecca Hall for being a wonderful wife and mother, from Tyson.
• Summer at Centra for being a very caring person and helping me when I wasn’t sure what to do, from Kathy Flohr.
• Kindred Transitional Care for the awesome holiday dinner, from the Fields family.
• Hope police, fire, EMTs and Larry Fisher for being there in the time of need, from Faye King.
• city council members who vote against the smoking ban.
• Onions to…
• stopping the parade and not putting it on another night when a lot of people have put time into it.
• the vandals who are tearing up Wayne Township Park.
• the owner of the two dogs who are left outside in the snow all day long.
• not remembering the commemoration of Pearl Harbor Day other than two little columns.
• customers who don’t realize that newspaper carriers put their lives in danger every day to deliver newspapers in bad weather.
• the person who is driving a truck with the bumper hanging off and tearing up the streets.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.