Follow The Republic:
• Frank Reed, from Dale and Dorothy Banta.
• Scott and Joe of Fairington Apartments, from Linda.
• Mr. Campbell, from your 17th Street neighbors.
• Jay, Joey and Shawn, from Judy.
• Rick Harper, from the London family.
• Tom Seal, from Linda.
• Bryan Jones, from the Jacksons.
• Preston Byrd, from Ralph and Gloria Martin.
• Orchids to…
• Sally for getting my groceries one day before the snow, from Bea Badger.
• Dr. Kavelman, Gwen, Sandy, Patty and Leslie for being so kind during my illness, from Lisa.
• Kathryn Watts DDS and staff for taking such good care of me and for making my appointment as painless as possible, from Tamara Fields.
• Bob Evans restaurant for the delicious food provided for our holiday dinner Tuesday, from Fairington residents.
• Columbus Christian girls basketball team for being so much fun to watch, from a new fan.
• the Hauser varsity basketball team for continuously working hard and practicing excellent teamwork, from friends and family.
• Lisa, Aubrey and staff at CRH Rehab Center on Marr Road for luncheon and gift cards, from the volunteers.
• Jeff, Ellen and Aly Bowman for being awesome snow-day neighbors, from Laura and Ryan.
• the two Sears salesmen who saved me the long walk to return a crevice tool.
• Jim Dudley, dad, for the most beautiful wedding a girl could ask 26 years ago, from Laura.
• the newspaper delivery persons and mail carriers in the Hope area for not missing your deliveries during the snowy weather.
• Caleb Loper of Water Wagons for excellent service fixing my car, from Holly Brown.
• Richards’ PTO for the wonderful baked potato bar for Wednesday’s lunch, from Richards’ teachers and staff.
• the Columbus North Choir Department and Janie Gordan on an excellent Christmas concert.
• the nice lady on Riverside Drive for giving the Columbus City Garage chipping crew a monetary gift.
• Ben Wagner and staff for the Christmas dinner and for inviting the past employees of Parks and Rec.
• Michelle at The Ark for all your help, from Tina Mickle.
• Milo Smith for all his help, from John Tinkey.
• the newspaper carrier on Hillcrest drive for getting my paper close to my door, from a subscriber.
• all those who stopped to help when I was crowded off a very slick County Road 475S by an 18-wheeler, from Phyllis Danforth.
• Shannon and her daughter for the hot chocolate, from Herb and Connie.
• Sheriff’s Department officer for unlocking my car on this cold morning.
• The Republic for the terrific editorial on Heritage Fund’s Grant-a-Wish program, from Mickey Kim.
• Onions to…
• The Republic for not providing colored bags for the carriers so newspapers are lost in the snow and customers cannot find them.
• the driver of the pickup with two large dogs in the back, once in the sleeting rain and again when the temperatures were in single digits.
• employees who do nothing but stand around and gossip while the boss is away.
• the city for clearing the People Trails down to the pavement while the streets in the city remain ice covered.
• people who don’t give those who clean their homes all year long as much as a Christmas card.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.