Follow The Republic:
• Travis Wakefield for hauling off the TV, from Debbie Kramer.
• Jewell-Rittman Funeral Home for the tree of remembrance and angel ornaments.
• Paige Harden for the fantastic column in Monday’s paper.
• Walmart on Whitfield Drive for donating a Christmas tree for the past three years to help raise money for the mammography assistance program at the Breast Health Center, from Betty Hill.
• Gregg Macklin for his letter to the editor, from somebody who totally agrees.
• Hope Moravian Church youth group carolers, from the Deatons.
• Alica and Donna with Kelly Services for raising $1,633 for the Abbott family Friday night at the VFW.
• Courtney Hunter for a great defensive game.
• person in the vehicle in front of me at Starbucks on National Road who paid for my drink Monday morning, I passed it forward, from Midge.
• Sue Debell and Marilyn Cheeks for all your help, from Susie.
• Onions to…
• The Republic for turning its front page into a Cummins newsletter.
• people who don’t report those who are leaving their animals out in the cold with no protection.
• those whose idea of shopping is to trash stores, open packages and steal.
• law enforcement for overuse of force by using multiple squad cars when pulling over a vehicle for a minor infraction.
• those who send in feeble Orchids just to get their name in the paper a few times a week.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.