Follow The Republic:
• Commander of VFW Post No. 1987 for donating use of the building for the Abbott family benefit.
• Gregg Macklin for his letter to the editor, from someone who agrees.
• Tiffany Davis and Michelle Ianni for providing baked goods for the “Griefshare: Surviving the Holidays” session, from Community Downtown.
• Coach McBride and Coach Williams for returning to Columbus rather than continuing to the basketball tourney Saturday morning, from players’ parents.
• Brian at Columbus Post Office for helping put stamps on more than 100 Christmas cards, from Ben and the rest of the Data Cave team.
• Judy and Roger Preston for the gifts and Christmas candy and to Tina Graham for the Christmas cookies, from Pam and grandchildren.
• the lady at Bartholomew County Code Enforcement for being so very kind and helpful when we picked up our building permit on our anniversary, from the Fruhners.
• Onions to…
• committees that can’t admit they made a mistake.
• those who take it upon themselves to decimate the dreams of others.
• the organization that won’t help with finances or food in December.
• those who complain about having to work on Christmas Day when they should give an orchid to their bosses for giving them a job when so many are unemployed.
• the local radio station that plays way too much Band Perry.
• individuals upset about a few dollars who verbally assault volunteers trying to raise money for a charitable cause.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.