Follow The Republic:
• the amazing group of ladies who absolutely make our day with your visits, from Willow Crossing residents and staff.
• Eric, Joey and Bryan at Positive Performance for the excellent door-to-door service by quickly fixing my alternator and not making me get out of my vehicle in the cold on the ice-covered parking lot, from a flip-flop wearing happy customer.
• the kind person who paid for our lunch on Thursday at Skooter’s, from Brother Glenn and Brother Don.
• Jo for finding the envelope with my credit card and money in it on U.S. 31, from a grateful person.
• the staff at Fisher’s Flower Basket for going above and beyond to make sure a person is satisfied.
• the Columbus North Bull Dogs girls basketball teams for their terrific performances Thursday night.
• all the financial supporters, participants and volunteers who assisted with the Columbus Wreaths Across America program again this year, placing 583 wreaths free of charge, and Pam Stone and her staff at Rose Garden Antiques for working in hurry-up mode on the last-minute 100, from the officers of the Sons of The American Legion.
• Onions to…
• uneducated drivers who park in the blue striped wheelchair access areas of handicapped parking spaces.
• the driver of the red Camaro who did not stop for the funeral procession and made the hearse stop on Taylor Road and U.S. 31 on Thursday morning.
• the driver with the handicapped license plate for tailgating me on Taylor Road.
• churches that have no children’s Christmas programs.
• the construction company for trashing a county road.
• the restaurant that refuses to hire servers because of their age.
• the catering company who ruined our Christmas dinner.
• Columbus gas stations for raising the price of gas Friday.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.