Follow The Republic:
• the person that turned in my lost phone to the FFY.
• Dr. Eschner and Dr. Dugan for all their years as doctors, from Charles and Frances Caldwell.
• the unknown person who paid for lunch for the five ladies Tuesday at Applebee’s.
• the kindness of strangers who made sure we got our lost mail, from a very grateful couple.
• the wonderful Clayton Johnson at JC Penney for helping me shop Wednesday, from Mary.
• Catherine Greenlee, administrative supervisor at the county Auditors office for the extraordinary, going-the-second-mile service in processing a property tax extension, from a grateful disabled veteran.
• L. Frances Smith PTO for the lovely cookies and cocoa refreshments on the last day of school before winter break, from the staff at Smith.
• Tommi Stowers for being selected for the IndyDreams-Bell softball team, from all your family.
• the very nice gentleman that paid for our lunch Friday at White Castle, from the parents with the two small boys.
• Debbie Bolenbaugh and Jeff Whitington at The City Garage for your help on such short notice, from Donna White.
• Jane Young or helping out with Bud when I couldn’t get there and for all you do each day for the family, from your big sis.
• Betty Spears for all her extra hard work and dedication during the holiday season.
• QMIX and Tropical Smoothie for picking our name and providing us with breakfast sandwiches and smoothies, from the office staff at Kindred Transitional Care of Columbus.
• Hutch and Kevina Schumaker for hosting the Our Hospice caroling party again this year.
• Mr. and Mrs. Stone for the beautiful evergreen decorations on mailboxes, from your grateful neighbors.
• Hope Elementary PTO for all your support and the extra goodies during the Christmas season, from Hope Elementary staff.
• Julie Metz and Taylorsville United Methodist youth group for Christmas caroling in the Taylorsville community, from Bud Groves.
• the beautiful white lights on the two houses outside St. Louis Crossing on County Road 800N.
• the wonderful person who found my hearing aid at Kroger and turned it in.
• Jean Jones for finding and returning my billfold to the bank, from Linda Foster.
• Harry McCawley for the letter regarding Christmas traditions in Thursday’s paper, from a grateful reader.
• the very nice ladies who gave me money at the restaurant the other day when I was having so much trouble, from Cassandra Roe.
• the staff at Ogilville Christian Church for the fantastic Camelot Christmas program.
• the lady who gave the crossing guard the candy.
• Troy Love for the random acts of kindness, from the neighbors.
• Roberta in the building and zoning office for being such a pleasure to work for, from Doug and Noble.
• Wilma Snyder for the beautiful light display this year, from all your neighbors.
• the person who notified the store that my car trunk was open at Walmart.
• the fourth and fifth graders who reenacted Christmas 1905 for Christmas at Simmons School, from school mom, Mrs. Newman.
• Barb Johnson and the
• One-Room Schoolhouse Committee who organized Christmas at Simmons School, from the grateful Hope Elementary student body.
• Ann Harrison for the flowers and thoughtfulness, from Nanny.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.