Follow The Republic:
• Kim at La Quinta for helping us find a room for a couple displaced by a flood in their apartment and providing great customer service, from Briarwood Apartments.
• the man in the white Corvette for buying our treat at McDonald’s on National Road Thursday night, from Kristen, Lauren and Lillian.
• the sweet Walmart employee who paid for my dinner at Subway on Thursday evening, from Shauna.
• Ronnie and Katie from MasterCare Carpet Cleaning for the great job of carpet cleaning for our Christmas gift, from Dad and Judy Goddard.
• my clients for all the wonderful Christmas gifts to Country Paws Grooming, from Wendy and Chelsey.
• the good Samaritan who paid my bill at McDonald’s on Christmas Eve.
• Bill and Roxie Garber for taking me out to dinner and driving me around to see the Christmas lights, from Rebecca Fenske.
• Milo Smith for returning my phone call, from Elsie Hege.
• Dr. Vermillion and Dr. Stoner and staff at Columbus Animal Hospital for their tremendous care of Katie, from the Larsons.
• The Republic for acknowledging shooting as a sport and gunners as sportsmen, from Sharon Newman.
• the Carver Toyota service department for their cheery and excellent service, from a satisfied customer.
• all the hardworking Fed Ex and UPS employees for their dedication.
• city garage employees Spud Green and Rick Best for fixing the potholes so quick, from Carol Sue.
• Sandy Retz for stopping by with all the delicious homemade goodies, from Judy Wood.
• Onions to…
• whoever is dumping animal carcasses with heads and furs removed on County Line Road.
• city officials who do not understand federal funding is still money coming from taxpayers.
• whoever set off dynamite on Christmas evening alarming unaware neighbors.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.