Follow The Republic:
• Debra Greene for the food you brought for Christmas and helping with the cleanup, from Mom.
• Isumul at South Central for great customer service in such a caring manner, from Mary.
• Dr. Weasner and staff at CRH Emergency Room for the great care they gave my brother Sunday afternoon, from the Walls family.
• John Deffler for the wonderful Christmas party you had for us, from Ruby Johnson and friends.
• Derrick and Tim at LockDoc for great service and making my life easier, from Laura and Dancer’s Studio.
• Onions to…
• bus drivers who don’t pick people up at bus stops
• at night.
• whoever put the box over the boy’s cross on Rocky Ford Road.
• people who bring small children to see movies that are rated PG-13 and up.
• dog owners in the county who let their dogs bark
• all night.
• local officials who use the newspaper as their personal pulpit.
• sons and daughters that do not appreciate their mothers and fathers and don’t get them Christmas presents.
• company for only rewarding those who were able to attend the Christmas party.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!