Follow The Republic:
• Joe Shafran for the spot-on letter to editor.
• The Republic for replacing my morning newspaper, from
• Ron Schaub.
• crew at Texas Roadhouse for finding my Cross ink pen, from Tena Taylor.
• conservation officers, sheriff’s deputies and everyone involved in finding my son who had been lost in the woods at Atterbury, from David Senn.
• Star of Bethlehem program at the Noblitt Planetarium.
• newspaper carrier
• who delivers to the Tipton
• Park neighborhood for outstanding service.
• Tom Heller for his letter to the editor, from Judy Zeigler.
• Onions to…
• gas stations in Columbus for price gouging during holiday travel times.
• those who did not
• attend Sunday morning service for the retiring minister’s
• last sermon.
• coaches and officials who did not help the person who had been assaulted on Saturday.
• whoever is responsible for adjusting the stoplights on the east side of 25th Street at 4 p.m. so that drivers must stop at
• every light.
• The Republic for downsizing the Year in Review section.
• not having Ohio State in the AP Poll Top 25.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.