Follow The Republic:
Snow Orchids to…
• Bob Peabody.
• Frank Reed, from Eleanor Rutan.
• the great neighbor who plowed our driveway and street on Quan Wae Drive.
• Denny, from the Campbell’s on Home Avenue.
• Nate West, from your Grammer neighbors.
• Tim Waggoner, from Pappy and Granny Fleetwood.
• Scott Walls for being a fabulous neighbor, from Roger and Candace.
• the city snowplow drivers, from a bicycle commuter.
• Michael Phelps, from June and Charlie.
• Ron Faith, from grateful neighbor, Maxine Snider.
• the young man from Skaggs construction, from the Garwoods in Hartsville.
• the man in the blue tractor in Northgate, from Mickey May.
• Dave Weddle, from Lawrence and Norma.
• Morris Jones for all your help, from Jack and Donita.
• Orchids to…
• Bob and Renee Kasting for sponsoring and hosting “The Bethlehem Star” at the Columbus East High School Planetarium, from the Harris and Villiger families.
• Art Clark for his “right on” letter to the editor, from Sue Sellars.
• Columbus Police Department Officer K. Holly for helping me right after my slide-off and for being so nice to me, from Shatawna.
• Dr. Jared Brock and staff at PromptMed for being so kind and taking such good care of their patients.
• Teresa Ferris for the scrumptious cinnamon bread that the whole neighborhood looks forward to every year, from the Satterfield clan and your Heights Court neighbors.
• the city animal control employees who do a good job checking on concerns with our defenseless friends, from Jeanie.
• Steve Green for buying our breakfast at IHOP on Friday, from Jerry.
• everyone at Williams Brothers Healthcare who was so kind and helpful when I needed a nebulizer for my husband on New Year’s Eve.
• Jeffrey Sanders for your help with the York Rite DeMolay, from Lee Harper.
• Onions to…
• the altered stoplight timing at County Road 400S and U.S. 31 to force roundabout agenda.
• whoever hit my fence in the alley by FFY.
• people who drive in bad weather without removing the snow from their car windows.
• city officials for leaving most of the streets in Columbus icy and treacherous.
• coaches who overlook those who truly deserve awards.
• the city for not clearing a subdivision but clearing the dead-end street next to it.
• the horrible snow removal on Washington Street and other streets during the storm.
• The Republic for not sponsoring a New Year’s baby.
• the person in the clerk’s office for being rude.
• parents who allow their children to kill helpless birds and leaving them dead in their yard.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.