Follow The Republic:
• Monica Morris, from
• Carol Webb.
• kind neighbor Kim.
• the four young men who cleared my driveway Monday.
• Phil Westerfield, from the Cherry Hills neighborhood.
• the nice young man, from the Wilkersons.
• Orchids to…
• Kroger for offering curbside service to all its customers during the storm Sunday.
• Ben Wagner for managing our parks with integrity
• and professionalism.
• Columbus Regional Hospital for taking such good care of Blake and making us as comfortable as possible during his stay with you, from the Bozells.
• Zach, who works on 3T at Columbus Regional Hospital, for calling and checking on me.
• the Rockcreek girls basketball team and coaches who came over to tell the injured Schmitt player “good game” from a grateful grandparent.
• Bartholomew County commissioners for the concern you have for your employees’ safety and well-being.
• Duke Energy crew who worked Youth Camp Road on Sunday evening to restore our power so quickly in the bad storm conditions, from Ryan and
• Lori Genth.
• the Dixons for the Christmas treats throughout the years,
• from Ty.
• the honest person who turned in money we lost at Culver’s last Sunday.
• Officer Jimmy Green for being so nice and understanding when I slid off the road, taking me to work and going out of his way to help me during a stressful situation, from Bethany Streeval.
• The Republic and U.S. Postal Service for making deliveries in the miserable weather.
• Tyler Blackburn for picking up the ham that fell out of the cart of an elderly shopper when no one else would help him, from Shag.
• doctors and nurses in ER and 6 Tower at Columbus Regional Hospital for being kind and helpful during my illness, from Beverly Ballard.
• Onions to…
• local paper for always slanting articles to look like the mayor is in the wrong.
• truck driver who passed me Sunday night on a snow/ice covered road endangering everybody’s safety.
• weather personalities who cannot pronounce “temperature.”
• deplorable conditions on city side streets and taxpayer maintained alleys.
• The Republic for not making the plane crash the top news story of 2013.
• the public for being inconsiderate to the mail carriers and newspaper carriers.
• idiotic people who talk on the phone while driving in hazardous weather putting my family at risk more than the weather.
• those who complain about knocked over mailboxes instead of being appreciative that their roads are being plowed.
• the driver of the black pickup who stopped then drove through the red light at Seventh and Central on Tuesday.
• The Republic for misspellings in the obituaries.
• the person who takes the Orchids, Onions and birthdays.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.