Follow The Republic:
Snow Removal Orchids to…
• good neighbors Nate and Shane.
• Shane and Boyd Yates.
• Orchids to…
• Ben Wagner for his honest and positive leadership of the Parks and Rec Department.
• Mayor Brown for handling the extremely complex economy that makes every day a challenge, from a grateful taxpayer.
• HK Auto for the fast service of refilling my power steering and brake fluids, from the owner of the Grand Am.
• all the Revolution parents who volunteered at the Holiday Basketball Tournament, from Scott Wilson, Columbus Revolution Basketball Director.
• the honest customer at the westside Walmart for chasing me nearly out of the store in order to return my dropped money on Wednesday afternoon, from an appreciative fellow customer.
• Kane Benjamin for his Senior Project “Not on Our Ice” promoting awareness of dating violence, from Domestic Violence Action team.
• Lohmeyer Plumbing & Professional Office Care for your quick response to our water line breakage on Wednesday, from
• OB-GYN Associates.
• Paul Perry for giving my car a jump when it wouldn’t start, from Suzanne Baker.
• the city trash tote driver for doing an exceptional job on Miracle Drive.
• Tim Barr of Barr Plumbing Service for his prompt and courteous help with my frozen water pipes, from David N.
• Daryle Wetherald for being a helpful neighbor.
• all linemen who braved the cold on Monday night to repair snapped electric lines, from the residents of the Rockcreek school area.
• Onions to…
• those who refuse to acknowledge the common denominator in the clashes reported about city government.
• the business with the “Now Hiring” sign on the door that is going out of business with no intent of hiring anyone.
• the school corporation for not accepting a waiver for missed snow days.
• our president for spending millions of taxpayers’ dollars on his trip to Africa, millions on his vacation to Hawaii, and $200,000 for two extra days of vacation for his wife.
• drivers who make Hollywood stops at four-ways and right turns on red.
• the TV station that does not post school delays or closing for Bartholomew County.
• those who have no respect for snowplow drivers.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!