Follow The Republic:
• Lowell Lowman on your retirement from the Bartholomew County Sheriff’s Department, from Vicki Amos.
• Mayor Kristen Brown for having the backbone to stand up to the childish nonsense and unwarranted personal attacks.
• Kenneth and Sue Fields for being the best parents, grandparents and great-grandparents in the world, from the kids.
• Bill Ross for fixing our clock, from Michele and Brett.
• Teah Meek on making the dean’s list for fall 2013 semester, from Mom and Dad.
• Linda White for preaching the word of God, just like Jesus said, from Juanita.
• Evan at the 25th Street Marsh Grocery for his excellent and common-sense customer service, from Curt Thiessen.
• Don Wilmoth and family for their kindness and help, from John Tinkey.
• Don and Janet McDonald for offering us supper and a warm place to stay when our electricity went out, from Jack and Rhonda St. Clair.
• Jaime Stainbrook at Bar-Cons for your outstanding customer service, from Melody Bailey.
• Cody Fleetwood for getting our generator running for us when we lost electricity, from Jack and Rhonda St. Clair.
• the two nice, new Bartholomew County Sheriff’s deputies who did a courtesy run the night the power went out in the storm, from Margaret Sue Robertson.
• kind person who picked up my gloves in the parking lot and tucked then under the windshield wiper, from Sharon Newman.
• Faurecia and The Salvation Army for the best Christmas ever, from Starr and her family.
• Kaitlyn Coomer for making the dean’s list, from Grandma and Grandpa Thompson.
• David Blockman for putting our paper in the door, from Raymond Rooks.
• Onions to…
• those who spoke at the House Judiciary Committee that they are having trouble attracting talent to the state because of the gay-marriage ban.
• people of Columbus who don’t take a better interest in the happenings at our City Hall.
• ignorant people who are dumping dogs on the south side of Columbus.
• officials who put Orchids to themselves in the newspaper.
• those who litter the library entrances with cigarette butts.
• the elected official who would change political party affiliation during their elected term and not give notice or contact their supporters.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.