Follow The Republic:
• Veronica at Kohl’s for picking up my Saturday shift
• due to a family event, from
• Jessica Prowant.
• Columbus Parks and Recreation for the great service I received when signing my daughter up for soccer, from Rachel Shelton.
• whoever bought the house on McShane Street and has done a beautiful job fixing it up.
• Todd Franke at Axsom-Franke Plumbing for the fast response on the frozen water line last week, from a valued customer.
• Randy at Goodwill for his help in finding Purdue Pete, from Mr. Bill.
• Lana Gearries at The Republic for being so helpful with the remembrance picture, from Sharon Snyder-Fish.
• the man and woman who helped me get my husband up Wednesday afternoon at the mailbox on State Road 258, from
• the Johnsons.
• John Clark for a job well done, from Mike Lovelace.
• the Chili’s manager for promptly finding my overpayment and returning it to me.
• Onions to…
• not putting stock in school grades.
• the unprofessional stylist.
• the restaurant that served a half-raw chicken breast to a customer.
• those who don’t know the meaning of the word “deception.”
• school bus drivers for poor driving.
• motorists for driving too fast for road conditions Thursday morning.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.