Follow The Republic:
• Columbus Parks and Recreation Department for maintaining Donner Park for parents and children to enjoy.
• Ben Wagner for being awesome, from Brian Waters.
• John Schoonover and Steve Turner for keeping my mom safe and getting her car back to her, from Sheryl Adams.
• everyone who stopped to help our son Thursday afternoon after his truck slid off State Road 46 at County Road 600E on and to the gentleman who was able to pull him out of the ditch, from the Wilkersons.
• Austin Huffer on a successful senior project, “Fuel the Flame” event supporting Columbus Youth Hockey program, from an Icemen parent.
• Zach Torres for putting salt on the sidewalks at the office for me, from Linda.
• the kind person who found my cellphone and turned it in at the Garage Pub on Friday, from Jana Griner.
• the pleasant and helpful staff at the local Social Security office, especially Bab, from an appreciative customer.
• Rylan Antsley for making the gold honor roll, from Grandma and Dad.
• Onions to…
• people in positions of authority who try to mask their own incompetence by being bullies.
• people who don’t realize that marriage is not a civil right.
• gym that has dirty showers.
• political party for not having a slate of candidates for upcoming election.
• nosy people.
• those who think the closing of Sears is a good thing.
• the person who called the hospital to ask to speak to someone who had died at that hospital.
• the staff member for making rude comments about a patient within earshot of a family member.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.