Follow The Republic:
Snow Removal Orchids to ...
• the person who cleared the sidewalks on Jackson Street in Hope on Sunday morning, from local residents.
• Sharon Larson, from First Presbyterian Preschool.
• Phil Westerfield, from the Cherry Hills neighbors and from Thelma and Raymond Rooks.
• whoever plowed our drive, from Tom and Sharon Downs.
• Steve Larue, from the Mitchells.
• whoever cleaned my drive, from Linda Swingel.
• Orchids to…
• former Parks Director Ben Wagner for his outstanding leadership and tireless work on the Hamilton Ice Center renovation project.
• Dalton Noblitt, Will Connor, Coy Park, Maurice Dantzler and Jimmie Fisher for being in the wrestling finals at the HHC Saturday.
• Tamara Kiel for her letter to the editor.
• whoever found the East letterman’s jacket.
• Betty Schaefer for the beautiful sheet set, from Lisa Welch.
• Joyce Davis for being a good neighbor, from Judy and Gary.
• Dalton Noblitt for becoming the HHC 132-pound wrestling champion, from Krystal.
• Onions to…
• parents who call teachers just to curse and complain.
• the restaurant that claimed to hold a table, then when you show up respond with we don’t do that.
• city officials for failing to enforce the fence ordinance around all viable historic downtown Dumpsters.
• servers who always ask if the customer wants the change from a food bill, trying to ensure a tip from the customer.
• the newspaper sports section for not mentioning bowling in the TV listings the past two Sundays.
• neighbors with barking dogs.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.