Follow The Republic:
Snow Orchids to…
• Richard Siefert, from
• Betty Holder.
• the people who have cleaned my driveway and walk, from Lena.
• Janett Lancaster, from Mom.
• Louie and Teresa Green, from Mary Rigsby.
• Orchids to…
• the fabulous folks at Scooter’s, patrons and staff alike, who came to my aid when I fell.
• the nice gentleman at Kroger who gave us a like-new car seat, from two very grateful girls and a very grateful mom.
• Faith Thomas, Lynda Robison and Carleen Fry for your incredible dedication to the Lincoln Center Skate Club and Hamilton Center.
• warehouse personnel for getting us lunch so we didn’t have to leave because roads were bad.
• Derek Elkins at Payton Place Auto for helping me find the perfect car, from Andrea.
• Emma Rose Lawson for the totally awesome all-A’s report card, from Ma.
• Milo Smith for saying
• the voters should decide the marriage amendment.
• Shay Fleming for the determination to drive from North Vernon in the snow and wind to work at Arby’s, from a friend.
• Rita Dibble at PNC for excellent customer service,
• from Carolyn.
• Onions to…
• gas stations in Columbus; gas is $2.77 a gallon in Franklin.
• the person who came up behind me at Anderson Falls and interrupted my photo shoot to get me to sign a petition about a
• pig farm.
• people who choose to commute to work then expect special treatment from employers.
• people who complain about safety glasses.
• canceling school at the
• last minute.
• parents who use The Commons as a baby sitter when school is out.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.