Follow The Republic:
Snow Removal Orchids to…
• Mr. Conlin, from the Hustons.
• Gary Myers on Paddington Drive, from Valeria Behler.
• Tim and Louie, from the neighbors on Woodcrest Court.
• Greg and Debie Bishop, from Sande.
• Frank Reed, from Cecilia Joslin.
• Jim Murry, from Bob and Joy.
• Shane Yates.
• the person clearing my driveway, from Katharine Lockard.
• Dave Tetro, from the Allens.
• Gary and Seth Meyer for pulling me out, from Tim.
• Henry Logston, from the Renners.
• Andy Watson, from Connie.
• Mike Baker, from your neighbors.
• unknown person on Sheridan Court, from Kenneth Hughes.
• Brooks and Jacob, from the Garwoods in Hartsville.
• Travis Wakefield, from your neighbors.
• Evan Kuhn, from Dan Lucas.
• Orchids to…
• Grant at Voelz Body Shop for his excellent customer service and for being so friendly and helpful with my van repair, from Faith Freeman.
• Larry West at West Trucking for going above and beyond to help us keep our business going when our truck broke down.
• the employees at Sterling Garage Doors for their prompt and skilled repair of our broken garage door spring, from the couple in Amberley.
• Tabitha at Amazing Joe’s for supporting our troops.
• the Columbus City Council for standing up for what’s right, from a grateful taxpayer.
• All ladies at CRH and everyone working in the emergency room Monday night who helped and took care of my sick 6-month-old baby girl, from Casey and Tamiyah Absher and Debbie Sims.
• Roger at Sirloin Stockade for your kindness and amazing customer service for making sure our daughter had some sweet chili chicken, from fans.
• two young entrepreneurs who were going door to door offering to shovel driveways for $10 in Mineral Springs instead of sitting inside all day on Monday.
• Jay at Advantage Heating & Cooling for the 5 a.m. service call to fix our furnace, from the Caves.
• b ingo players who showed up only to find our event canceled due to weather, from CEHS band boosters.
• Tamara Kiel for her letter to the editor.
• Bob Dickey for helping my granddaughter after she slid off Marr Road this morning.
• our Republic carrier on Jonesville for our paper never being late in all this bad weather, from the Riches.
• Onions to…
• The Republic for burying the story of the Purdue shooting on Page A6.
• people that think government-financed programs don’t cost taxpayers anything.
• no sand spread on busy County Road 325W.
• The Republic for not mentioning that the beautiful artwork on the front page was actually part of a contest or printing the winners’ names.
• city officials who have their areas cleaned of snow before streets and subdivisions are touched.
• city for not getting High Vista cleaned until last every time it snows.
• The Republic for its awkward and clumsy TV listing guide.
• city plow drivers who plow snow back into cleared driveways.
• driver of the red Avalanche who tailgated me on Central Avenue during the storm Tuesday morning.
• school plow operator who plowed snow in a way that made it dangerous for students to cross the street.
• councilmen who were disrespectful.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.